Developer Relations Lead
We are seeking a developer relations lead to drive the enablement and adoption in our developers ecosystem.
At Crystallize, you will have fun with things like:
- Writing integrations and code examples
- Writing blogs with engaging code examples
- Creating e-learning and live streams
- Recording videos for documentation and e-learning
- Driving activity in the community
- Engaging with developers and integration partners to level up skills
How you can contribute to our team
- You have a relevant educational background. Probably a bachelor or a master’s degree in a relevant field.
- You have a strong engineering background or tech evangelist background.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to explain complex information in a simple and understandable way
- Your English is impeccable. Both written and spoken.
- You are eager to learn new things, and to share your knowledge with others
- We would love if you also have experience with eCommerce, PIM or CMS
How we can help you grow
At Crystallize we are a global, remote, diverse team and can offer varied and challenging work as part of an exponentially growing company. You will be able to put your skills to the test and help grow the team and the company.
You will be working with some of the most demanding high growth ventures and global brands pushing the boundaries of Internet craftsmanship in their quest for growing their business online.
Crystallize is a headless eCommerce service to build out modern business models for forward thinking brands, high growth ventures and creative agencies. Product information management (PIM), eCommerce and rich content management in one superfast and super-scalable package. Sell digital products and physical products in any language and any context with GraphQL APIs developers love.
On a mission to push the boundaries of Internet craftsmanship.