Our vision is creating the ultimate headless commerce service, redefining how to build, grow and succeed with business online.
Our mission is to push the boundaries of Internet craftsmanship.
Internet craftsmanship defines everything we do. We enable a movement of Internet craftsmanship that will shape the future of online experiences at any scale. Making a better Internet experience for everyone.
To us Internet craftsmanship means:
Crystallize is a remote first, diverse team of Internet craftswomen and craftsmen. Designers and engineers on a mission to push the boundaries of Internet craftsmanship.
Crystallize was founded in 2017 based on two principles:
- Using Internet craftsmanship to design and engineer the best headless eCommerce service for building business online.
- Utilizing the same principles of the internet craftsmanship in every aspect when we build our own company and defining our own business model.
Giving us an extreme focus on removing friction to free up resources and focus on what really matters; team, customers, product and growth. Creating even more value for our customers and partners. Exemplified with our simplified legal framework and the way we price our service with a free tier with generous quotas and no limit on features to how we build our globally distributed team and digital customer journey.
We want to use these principles to build a movement based on Internet craftsmanship. With our approach we want to support the craftswomen and craftsmen of the Internet to build:
- Tailor made customer experience with beautiful service design. Merging customer interaction, digital service and business. Service designers bliss. #CX (customer experience)
- Beautiful and efficient user interfaces #UX (user experience)
- Custom fit information architecture and content modeling to fit your business. Not one size fits all. A dream for information architects and content strategists. #IA (information architecture)
- Super fast and easy to use APIs and open source starters for developer happiness. #DX (developer experience)
- Enable business owners to make better decisions based on insight and data.
Design ♥️ engineering - in every aspect.
Crystallize a New Normal Group company
Having been at the frontier of digital technology and business models for the last twenty years, we have learnt the lessons for what to do and more importantly; what not to do. What to leave out. Both in terms of product scope as well as for your own business model.
The founding brothers Bård and Aleksander Farstad have taken earlier ventures to global scale, serving some of the most demanding clients globally, like The Economist, Financial Times, KitchenAid and NASA, building global ecosystems of partners and developers across all continents.
New Normal Group is a venture accelerator and investor, founded by Bård, Aleksander and their partners, with a mission to build exponential software companies that chase the new normal of their industry.
Being extremely hands-on, strategically and systematically supporting founding teams while at the same time supporting them with funding and resources so they can focus on what matters the most; to build a world class team, creating products customers love and drive growth.
As we ourselves also are entrepreneurs, Crystallize is a venture fully incubated by New Normal Group in 2017. Now a fully independent company, where Bård spends all his time as CEO, Crystallize still enjoys being a New Normal Group company. With their support we can still focus on what matters most; building the ultimate headless commerce service that redefines how to build, grow and succeed with business online, while pushing the boundaries of internet craftsmanship.
Got a question for us?
Fill out the form so we can contact you and make everything crystal clear.