In this guide, we explain:
- What GraphQL is and how to get started with it.
- Every Crystallize API: how to access them and leverage their functionality.
- The authentication you can turn on or off for each API as desired, and how to modify your request headers when authentication is enabled.
- The authorization you’ll need to access various parts of Crystallize.
- The webhooks you can set up to listen for and react to specified event triggers.
We’ve designed multiple free open-source boilerplates and other utilities to make your life easier. Check them out before you start your project, and you might save yourself a lot of time and trouble.
If you need further assistance, we encourage you to join our Slack community and ask our team for help.