Welcome to the User Guides
The User Guides are devoted to the Crystallize App (accessible at https://app.crystallize.com) and the many things you can do with it.
We’ll start with the basics of signing up for Crystallize and proceed through configuring a tenant, populating the product catalogue that fuels your eCommerce, and managing everything from order fulfilment to subscriptions to event-driven webhooks.
- The Getting Started section covers how to get up and running with your first tenant, and how to configure that tenant to meet your needs.
- The Shapes section gets you started with defining shapes, the structures that your content will eventually fit into.
- The PIM section shows you how to populate your tenant’s catalogue with assets, products, documents, and folders, and then define topic maps and grids to categorize and organize them as desired.
- The Orders & Fulfilment section covers order management with fulfilment pipelines.
- The Webhooks section discusses how to set up webhooks that will listen for and respond to events of your choosing.
For information related to programming with the Crystallize APIs, you’ll want to visit the Developer Guides. And there’s no need to start programming from scratch. We’ve designed multiple free open-source boilerplates and other utilities to make your life easier. Check them out before you get started, and you might save yourself a lot of time and trouble.
If you need further assistance, we encourage you to join our Slack community and ask our team for help.