We are looking for a remote frontend developer with an eye for layout and great UI.
As part of Crystallize, you will be joining the product engineering team to create the UI for our blazing fast GraphQL based headless ecommerce service.
You will be developing web-based frontends in React.
We are looking for full-stackabilities from server architecture, data management, delivery and presentation, but with a strong focus frontends.
TLDR; sounds good apply now.
We normally have fun with things like:
- React / React Native
- NextJS, NodeJS / Express
How you can contribute to our team
- You have a relevant educational background. Probably a bachelor's or a master’s degree in software engineering, or similar.
- You have a strong developer background, combined with an eye for layout and user interface.
- You are able to elegantly manage cloud services on AWS.
- You have a good understanding of the full stack required to build modern scalable applications.
- You are eager to learn new things, and to share your knowledge with others you are always looking to improve your work, finetune those details and recognize that milliseconds matter.
How we can help you grow
At Crystallize we have a diverse team and can offer varied and challenging work as part of a fast-growing company. You will be able to put your skills to the test and help grow the team and the company. We encourage knowledge sharing and are organizing three conferences in 2020:
Crystallize is a headless commerce service enabling developers to build tailor-made e-commerce experiences with subscriptions and virtual products. The core of Crystallize is our rich PIM with a blazing fast GraphQL API. Developer experience and time to market are our main drivers as milliseconds matter.