An increasing number of forward thinking brands and leading digital agencies around the world are adopting Crystallize. We are looking for UI/UX designers to join our design team,
As a UI/UX designer you will be working on our product design team shaping the future of eCommerce experiences as well as editorial experience for eCommerce managers.
You will join a remote, international team, at a company growing exponentially - all on a mission to push the boundaries of Internet craftsmanship.
TLDR; sounds good apply now.
Our product design team normally have fun with things like:
- UI / UX design of the Crystallize eCommerce App
- Design of eCommerce storefronts
- User testing
- Creating design systems
- Working with Figma
How you can contribute to our team
- You have a relevant educational background. Probably a bachelor or a master`s degree.
- You have a background in UI/UX product design with focus on the UI part.
- You have a passion for all things pretty.
- You have a good understanding of eCommerce shopping experiences.
- You appreciate growing and succeeding as a team.
How we can help you grow
At Crystallize we are a global, remote, diverse team and can offer varied and challenging work as part of an exponentially growing company. You will be able to put your skills to the test and help grow the team and the company.
You will be working with some of the most demanding international brands pushing the boundaries of Internet craftsmanship in their quest for growing their business online.
Crystallize is a headless eCommerce service for forward thinking brands and creative agencies. Product information management (PIM) and rich content management in one. Sell digital products and physical products in any language. Fast GraphQL API for eCommerce in any channel.
The ecosystem for true Internet craftsmanship.