We are looking for a remote frontend developer, EU or US timezone, with an eye for layout and great UI.
If you are passionate about crafting seamless user experiences and are eager to collaborate with like-minded professionals, we'd love to hear from you.
As part of Crystallize, you will be joining the product engineering team to create the UI for our blazing fast GraphQL based headless ecommerce service.
You will be developing web-based frontends in React.
We're seeking someone with a full-stack capabilities understanding and especially strong in frontend development.
TLDR; sounds good apply now.
We have fun with things like:
- React JS / Next JS / Remix Run / Astro
- NodeJS / Express / KOA.js / Fastify
How you can contribute to our team
- You have a relevant educational background. Probably a bachelor's or a master’s degree in software engineering, or similar.
- You have a strong developer background, combined with an eye for layout and user interface.
- You have a good understanding of the full stack required to build modern scalable applications.
- You are eager to learn new things, and to share your knowledge with others you are always looking to improve your work, finetune those details and recognize that milliseconds matter.
- You are a millisecond hunter
How we can help you grow
At Crystallize we have a diverse team and can offer varied and challenging work as part of a fast-growing company. You will be able to put your skills to the test and help grow the team and the company. We encourage knowledge sharing and are organizing the annual React Norway conference.
Remote, but in-person
Crystallize is a fully remote company. While we do have office space in Skien, Norway and San Francisco, California the whole team is working from home. However, we do meet twice a year. In the summer; the week after or before the React Norway conference in the south of Norway. In the winter; early December at a varying location - typically where one team member is working from.
Crystallize is a headless commerce service enabling developers to build tailor-made e-commerce experiences with subscriptions and virtual products. The core of Crystallize is our rich PIM with a blazing fast GraphQL API. Developer experience and time to market are our main drivers as milliseconds matter.