Unicorn (Designer + Developer)
As a unicorn you will join the product design & engineering stable in Crystallize where we curate designers and developers. Unicorns are a rare breed but we know they exist. We have one already.
Being a unicorn you know that you will be designing user interfaces for web and native Apps for our headless commerce service. But you will actually also build the front-end code and administration interfaces for this. At Crystallize the unicorn process is roughly:
- Using Sketch to make wireframes and clickthroughs for interaction design
- User testing of clickthroughs
- Dressing wireframes in beautiful design using Photoshop (or Sketch)
- Implementing the front-end using React or React Native
- Functional, performance and SEO testing
- Deploying live using Now.sh or AWS
You should have a strong design background combined with programming skills.
Our tech stack typically includes:
- React / React Native
- Node.js/ Express
- Crystallize for Product Information Management
- AWS and/or Now.sh for production
There is a reason why they are called unicorns. They are rare, but we really really want more.. Are you one?
Crystallize is a headless commerce service enabling developers to build tailor-made e-commerce experiences with subscriptions and virtual products. The core of Crystallize is our blazing fast GraphQL API. Developer experience and time to market are our main drivers as milliseconds matter.