Translating a folder
The first step is to add a new language to your Crystallize project, go to the Configuring languages section to know how to add a new language. If you already have a language added you can continue.
To translate a folder follow the next steps:
- Go to the catalogue then click create folder, type a name for your folder and click Create.
- Add an image, and brief for your folder then click Publish.
- Click the English label in the top and select the other language of the folder, type a brief for the folder then click Publish.
- Click the folder created, inside your folder create a product, add an image, price, and stock.
- Click the English label in the top do the same with the other language version then click Publish.