Items in your tenant (products, documents, folders, grids, topic maps, and assets) can be in one or more languages. For each of these translations, there may be one or two versions available: draft and published. The draft is always available, whereas the published version is only created when a translation is published, either programmatically or through the Crystallize App.
Here’s an example for a multilingual product called "Le Petit Prince":
- French Translation
- Draft (/le-petit-prince)
- Published (/le-petit-prince)
- English Translation
- Draft (/the-little-prince)
- Published (/the-little-prince)
- Norwegian Translation (item is not published in Norwegian)
- Draft (/den-lille-prinsen)
As further changes are made to a translation, those changes are automatically saved to the draft version. Publishing the translation transfers these changes to the published version.