To invite additional users to your tenant, follow these steps within the Crystallize PIM user interface:
- Go to Settings and click the Users label.
- Click the Invite new user + button, select an expire time, then click Get the invite.
- Copy and share the invite link with other users (your users must first create their own Crystallize accounts for this to work properly).
List of users
A list of all the users added to your tenant can be viewed in the Users section on the Settings screen.
User vs. Admin Access
By default, new users have user-level privileges within the tenant. They can perform most of the functionality the PIM UI provides, but they can’t perform any administrative tasks. To gain access to these abilities, a user must be promoted to Admin level. Click the (…) button on the right side of a user’s record to see the access level options available.
Once a user is promoted to Admin, they’ll gain access to additional screens under Settings:
- API Access. This screen allows an Admin to change authentication settings for each Crystallize API.
- Users. From here, an Admin can invite additional users to the tenant, adjust any other user’s access level, or remove users from the tenant.
- Billing & Payments. An Admin can activate a Crystallize plan and manage payment details.