When creating your first tenant, you use the signup process. This will give you a free-tier Crystallize tenant that allows you to check out the service and get started with your project.
The signup process consists of the following steps:
- Provide a tenant name (typically your organization's name).
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Sign up with a social login like Google or Facebook. No passwords or credit cards required.
Once you’ve signed up, you can create tenants in the Crystallize App.
- Click the Settings icon at the bottom and select Tenants. You can also bring up the command palette with CTRL+K or ⌘+K and type “Tenants.”
- Click the +Create a new tenant button.
- Fill in the required information, i.e. the tenant name and the tenant identifier.
- Click the +Create tenant button at the bottom.