To switch between different tenants, follow these steps:
- Click on the Crystallize logo in the top-left corner. This will reveal the name of the tenant you’re currently working with.
- Click on either the active tenant name under the Tenant label, or the downward-pointing arrow. You’ll see a list of all the tenants to which you have access.
- Click on the specific tenant you want to use.
You can also switch tenants via Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click the Settings icon, then select Tenants. You can also bring up the command palette with CTRL+K or ⌘+K and type “Tenants.”
- Click the Change to tenant button beside the tenant you’d like to switch to.
You can also switch tenants using the command palette. On your keyboard, type CTRL+K or ⌘+K, then search for/access the Switch tenant command. You will see a list of tenants to which you have access, and may select one of them to switch to.